DELTA® MEANS QUALITY
Look for the Delta® Seal of Quality (above) displayed on or in connection with DELTA®, BIESEMEYER®, SHOPMASTER® and HOMECRAFT® brand power equipment products as your guide to the duration of the Limited Warranty accompanying your product. The following Limited Warranty also applies to all DELTA®, BIESEMEYER®, SHOPMASTER® and HOMECRAFT® brand power equipment products sold at retail after the revision date of this Warranty Statement.
Delta® Power Equipment Corporation
LIMITED WARRANTY Delta Power Equipment Corporation
- WHAT IS COVERED. Delta Power Equipment Corporation (“Company”) will repair or replace, at its option, any of its new or factory refurbished DELTA®, BIESEMEYER®, SHOPMASTER® or HOMECRAFT® machines, accessories or service parts which are purchased at retail in the United States or Canada and which in normal use have proven to be defective in workmanship or material, subject to the conditions stated in this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty covers only materials and labor. All transportation costs are Customer’s responsibility. For purposes of this warranty statement, products purchased via the internet are deemed purchased in the country where the seller is located.
- WARRANTY PERIOD. All warranty claims must be submitted by the original purchaser during the following period from the date of retail purchase: NEW MACHINES (excluding tile saws):
- DELTA® (excluding HOMECRAFT® and SHOPMASTER®) – 5 years
- SHOPMASTER® – 3 years
- HOMECRAFT® – 3 years
- NEW TILE SAWS – 1 year
- NEW MITER SAW STANDS – 3 Years
- NEW ACCESSORIES – 2 years
- NEW SERVICE PARTS – 180 days
- FACTORY REFURBISHED PRODUCTS – 90 days
- USED OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS – Company does not offer any warranty on products purchased in used or damaged condition
- HOW TO OBTAIN SERVICE. To obtain warranty service, you must return the defective product, at your expense, to a service center authorized by Company to perform warranty service (a “DELTA® Authorized Service Center”) within the applicable warranty period, together with acceptable proof of purchase, such as your original receipt bearing the date of purchase, or product registration number. Company reserves the right to restrict warranty claim service to the country where the product was purchased and/or to charge for the cost to export service parts or provide warranty service in a different country. For the location of your nearest DELTA® Authorized Service Center, call Company’s Customer Care Center at (800) 223-7278.
• Company does not offer any warranty on products purchased in used or damaged condition. • Company does not warrant against cosmetic defects on refurbished products. • Company does not warrant any products purchased outside of the United States or Canada. • Company will not be responsible for any damage that has resulted from normal wear, misuse, abuse or any repair or alteration made by anyone other than a DELTA® Authorized Service Center or a designated representative of Company’s Customer Care Center. • Company will not be liable for INCIDENTAL or CONSEQUENTIAL damages. • All IMPLIED WARRANTIES are expressly limited to the warranty period identified above. • Company will not be liable for INCIDENTAL or CONSEQUENTIAL damages. • This limited warranty is Company’s sole warranty and sets forth the customer’s exclusive remedy with respect to defective products; all other warranties, express or implied, whether of merchantability, fitness for purpose, or otherwise, are expressly disclaimed by Company, except as expressly stated in this Warranty Statement.. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or the limitation of implied warranties, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces. For further details of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, call (800) 223-7278.
All products that are part of our 1 through 5 Year warranty programs will display the corresponding emblem (shown above) on the product listing pages and well as the detailed product information page.